19 August, 2014

box house

Yesterday we got a very large box delivered to our home... Nothing exciting, just a cat liter box and diapers. Big boxes however are a big win here! I dreamed up this little house idea, threw a crockpot meal together, and got to work while the babies napped. And almost 2 hours later I had a cute little cottage... I was so proud of it I was second guessing letting the kids paint it (or even play with it for that matter! Good thing I don't fit in it or I might have kept it for myself.)

So...1 box house, 10 Crayola kids paint in neon colors, and 3 paint brushes has made these kids pleased as punch. They devotedly painted for hours. I truly hope today is one of the days that sticks in their memory.














Nothing got done today, Cody came home to dirty dishes and a mess... But we did have our crockpot dinner.

And now I am enjoying these precious pictures from our fun day!

3 comments:

  1. you are so creative, such a good mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this! takes my breath away!!! they will always remember and you are amazing!!! your photog looks awesome too!!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...