18 March, 2014

Love is

This week we were driving down the road and a song came on the radio that I like, so I started singing loudly. Not a second later I hear all three of my children chiming in as loudly as they could but making up all the words as they sang. It may sound strange but this thought entered my head as I looked in my rear view mirror, "I get to KEEP them." It's crazy how much I love these three; it's seriously unreal to me everyday that they are ours forever. It's also strange to be getting routine but still experiencing firsts. I am starting to know Jovie and Ian's little quirky things that only a momma or daddy would know, but there are still so many things I can't predict about them. They are ours, but there is still so much to learn.

 
Except for a few rare surprises, I know this little girl to a T. (: 
This morning Ian didn't quite understand what Mae had him dressed up as or why she was so excited about it. 

Mae tried very hard to interest Jovie in a princess dress but little Tiger baby was only interested in taking the pirate costume. So what does that say? I think Jovie Ming is not so much a girly girl like her sister. She also refuses bows of any kind in her hair... Where Mae insisted at her age that she had a bow in every day. 

Here's a few other pictures : 
This is my favorite picture if all three. 

St. Patricks day cutie pie!

And finally another favorite picture of all my loves in the tent on Saturday. Every one loves when daddy is home; all is right with the world when he is. I don't think there could be a better father on the planet and they all know it. 

3 comments:

  1. Precious post and I totally agree. I have moments all the time when I am overwhelmed at God's great blessings!!!! Miracles all 5 or 6 or 7..... Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, precious memories, and a lovely post. I get as much joy from reading about your bubbas, as when I do from my Grand babies. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement and kind words!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...