16 August, 2013

Zoo Day

Wednesday my mom (Nonna) took Mae and me to the zoo.  It was a PERFECT day! School had started back for all the kids in the area so we were so happy to find that there were few others that had our idea to go (: The weather was perfect and we truly had a memorable day. I love our Atlanta Zoo and Mae had a terrific time. Can you guess what Mae's favorite animal was? Was it the elephants that put on a show? the pandas? the gorillas? Nope, nope, and nope.  It was the meerkat... to our surprise; although they are strangely cute. And one of the coolest things was getting to feed the birds while they perched on our little sticks. It was a great way to say goodbye to summer.

1 comment:

  1. The meerkats are my favorite too, Mae! :) I love their silly antics. So glad you had a fun day at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...